Over 100 attendees joined us this year at our 2017 Equus Client Conference in Dallas, TX. In case you missed out on the event and the strategies that were shared, I thought I’d highlight my top takeaways from the event.
Every year we hear from our clients that one of the biggest benefits of attending our client conference is the opportunity to speak with other Equus customers to learn new and innovative way they are using our technology. This year, we made sure to build ample time into the schedule for clients to not only network, but more importantly, be introduced to new clients that will help grow their ecosystem and ultimately provide them with more value and ideas to bring back to their business.
Some of the industry’s brightest professionals joined us at the conference to share their expertise with the audience!
- Cargill and McDonald’s enlightened us on how they were transforming the employee experience by providing their global workforce with the power and tools to take control of their assignment through Equus’ Mobile Employee Experience.
- CB&I showed us how they are leading the way in Global Mobility innovation by leveraging the Equus Ecosystem, and demonstrated their live integrations with Fragomen and Crown World Mobility.
- Deloitte, EY, BGRS, and Fragomen each held interactive roundtables with clients discussing the importance of integrating their entire value chain of global mobility processes through the Equus Ecosystem to gain complete visibility and insight of their end-to-end program.
- P&G shared how they built and automated their global compensation program across 71 countries and 2500 global employees
New this year, we offered pre-conference AssignmentPro training, which proved to be extremely valuable for attendees. Clients had the opportunity to participate in hands-on training for User Reports, Widgets and Custom Calculations. The feedback was great!
- “Hands on training sessions on tools I can easily take back and apply to real-life situation”
- “The level of detail covered was outstanding.”
- “Loved the ability to see what capabilities AssignmentPro has to offer. The support team was outstanding as well!”
4. Engaging Sessions
Every session was packed full of industry best practices, supported by real-life client use cases and examples. Clients came engaged and ready contribute to all of the discussions, helping provide more color and value for each our attendees. We also introduced an amazing graphic facilitator to capture the essence the sessions in visual form – helping attendees connect the detail of the speaker’s presentation with the illustrated message.
- “The Equus team did a great job hosting.”
- “There was a lot of enthusiasm from the team, vendors and clients.”
- “Very good conference. I liked the timing, not too long, enough time to mingle, meet and greet.”
5. The Views
At the end of each day, it was great to relax on the roof-top pool deck of the new and beautiful Renaissance Plano at Legacy West. You can’t been these sunsets! The location of this year’s event provided all attendees with tons of choices to unwind after a busy day of networking and learning – both on property as well as a short walk to other restaurants and shops.
All-in-all, it was a fun and memorable event packed with lots of interesting insights from industry experts, innovative use cases from our clients as well ample time to meet and network with peers. We look forward to coming together in Denver in 2018!