The Equus Ecosystem team is pleased to turn the spotlight on KPMG. KPMG’s global member firms operate in 143 countries and territories offering audit, tax, and advisory services. Established nearly 50 years ago, KPMG’s global mobility practice provides broad tax compliance and consulting services to support our clients serving more than 500,000 mobile employees in over 200 countries and jurisdictions.
Below, Anna Volinkaty Wheeler, the Principle for Global Mobility Services, shares her perspectives about KPMG’s evolution and success, as well as the strategic decision to team with Equus and its Global Mobility ecosystem:
KPMG’s Global Mobility Services technology integrates with the Equus Ecosystem through a bi-directional Application Programming Interface (API). The API brings KPMG’s expertise in the global mobility tax and technology space to the Equus Ecosystem creating efficiencies and time savings in managing your global workforce.
Borne out of a request from a mutual client to create a “people first” mobility experience, the two-way API shares information throughout the move process including:
- tax and immigration initiations
- documents related to tax or immigration activities, and
- status milestones and updates.
The use of an API automates the data transfer process and results in intentional, transparent interactions for all mobility stakeholders. The API is now available for mutual KPMG and Equus clients and allows you to:
- Enhance or create a new, more automated experience
- Improve efficiencies for the mobility team, generating opportunities to partner strategically with the business.
- Increase governance and transparency globally enabling mobility professionals to operate under standard operating procedures and rely on shared data sets.
For more information about KPMG, visit https://tax.kpmg.us/services/global-mobility.html
Form more information about Equus’ Global Mobility Ecosystem, click here.