Improve Your Business Travel Experience While Keeping Your Global Workforce Safe and Compliant
Today’s workforce is increasingly mobile and distributed. As compliance demands around international business travel and work become more complex, companies are under increasing pressure to accurately track, manage and support staff as they move around the world.
Equus PinPoint makes it easy for companies to effectively manage today’s global workforce. A comprehensive business travel, workflow and global compliance solution, PinPoint:
- Accurately tracks staff as they change their working locations and move from country to country.
- Keeps workers productive and engaged.
- Helps businesses stay on top of current travel restrictions, tax and immigration compliance, and health and safety risks.
Equus PinPoint Delivers:
- A simple, reliable way to manage the compliance around business travel. Data is continually updated to reflect changing tax and immigration regulations, with alerts and notifications for time-sensitive or urgent actions to keep workflows moving.
- Effective corporate risk management, including regularly updated information around health and safety situations, and catering for the cross-border tax implications of permanent establishment.
- Productivity and process efficiencies. Simplify and automate mobile workforce tasks, and keep workers engaged through good communication. Self-service options allow employees to easily manage their working arrangements, travel and postings.
- Agility to handle new risks posed by compliance demands, health concerns and employees remaining in other countries for longer than they typically did pre-pandemic. Avoid fines from non-compliance to tax or border regulations, monitor permanent establishment requirements and ensure employee safety.
- Consumer-grade experience for employees with mobile and remote access. Convenient and intuitive way for workers to access the services they need to make their business travel and postings productive and successful.
- A consolidated and integrated solution for organizations to better manage the diverse needs of their entire global workforce Connects with AssignmentPro and integrates with third-party vendors, HR and finance systems, such as the Concur travel booking and expenses system and Fragomen immigration assessments.
PinPoint Covers all Aspects of Talent Management:
Organizations must address health and safety risks and changing border restrictions of business travel today. PinPoint Business Travel provides an easy way to navigate the complex world of travel approvals, immigration requirements (including certificates of coverage) and cross-border tax compliance.
The revised Posted Workers Directive raises new requirements for organizations and inflicts costly penalties and reputational damage for non-compliance. Posted Workers have come to the fore as many companies have moved their headquarters out of the UK and countries have clamped down on other regulations following the UK’s departure from the EU. PinPoint Posted Workers provides end-to-end automation of posted worker reporting and ensures the swift and efficient completion of regulations for workers moving from country to country.
Immigration case management has many moving parts. Missing a step can delay the whole process, causing stress and disruption for employees and managers. PinPoint Immigration automates end-to-end processes and gives employees and managers access to real-time status updates for a seamless online experience.
With more employees working away from the office, businesses must approve and manage alternative work arrangement requests, maintain engagement, stay compliant with local laws and minimize corporate risk. PinPoint Remote Work provides a centralized and automated solution that tracks employee requests, evaluates them based on risk and streamlines the approval process.
Keep your employees moving - while keeping your data secure and your business compliant
PinPoint’s risk calculator flags risks related to particular locations to determine whether travel or working requests should be approved. Ensures employee safety and productivity. Supports compliance with corporate policy and national or global regulations.
PinPoint automatically notifies the relevant people and teams to take action on time-sensitive tasks such as filing immigration applications, arranging travel services or responding to employee requests to change working locations. This ensures teams don’t miss deadlines and maintain efficient workflows.
PinPoint allows employees to quickly and easily make business trip or relocation requests via the Mobile Employee Experience app. This eliminates paperwork, boosts efficiency and improves employee experience.
PinPoint ensures information can only be accessed by the people that need to see it, with data always encrypted.
Mobility Teams: A Growing Workload
Mobility teams increasingly track a broader range of mobile employees, such as business travelers and remote workers, in addition to those on traditional long-term assignments or making one-way moves. To succeed, they need technology designed to achieve this while supporting productivity and the employee experience. PinPoint is the solution.